I have designed and developed a custom website for Gearheads. It is an online motoring news magazine website with lots of functionality and interactivity. I’m very proud of my work on this website! This was a very challenging project to do, but at the same time also a very exciting project. In terms of interactivity, content and functionality, in my opinion this website is on par with the top motoring magazine websites in South Africa and it will not surprise me if it time it becomes the top motoring website in the country.
Below are screenshots of the design:
Fan Test Submission Page:
- This is a custom designed CMS Magazine style Website with templates created by me according to the client’ specifications.
- The site has lots of interactivity and functionality eg social login, newsletters sign-ups on every article page and much more.
- Since it is a CMS site, the website owner can add,edit and delete pages, can administer the forum, send newsletters etc.
Extras on this Site:
- 5 Main Photo Albums each containing photo galleries
- Featured Articles Slider-Showcasing the latest news
- News letter subscription functionality
- Video Galleries with individual banners,share & search functionality
- Member Registration
- Social Network login facility- Custom applications created for this
- Twitter Feed
- Facebook like box
- Banner Advertising management system – Custom coded
- Submission Form
- Contact form
- User Management Functionality
- Dynamic Archive system
- Events Calendar with subscription function
- Latest Photo Widget
- Latest Video Widget
- Social Bookmarking on every page
- Print button on all article pages
- Most view articles widget