What does the website maintenance 3 package include?
- Keeping current backups
- Website software updates as they become available
- Monthly plugin /module updates
- Adding new e-mail accounts should you require it
- 3 Email Campaigns per month. Applicable if you have an existing bulk mailing account with an online provider or if you have bulk newsletter sending facility incorporated inside your website. Please note that you must provide me with the relevant login details of your online bulk mailing account and you also have to provide me the email/newsletter content each month.
- Monitoring forums and comments, checking for spam
- Emergency repairs due to hacker attacks
- Database repairs & Upgrades
- Installation of third-party extensions, plugins or modules, should you require it.
- Product changes or additions – Up to 40 products maximum per month
- Updates to calendar or upcoming events – Up to 20 changes/updates per month
- Photos, graphics, graphs, and charts updated – Collectively Up to 40 photos, graphics, graphs or charts maximum per month
- Text re-writes or edits – Up to 20 pages/posts maximum per month
- Google Analytics setup and tracking – You get a monthly report of your website’s performance.
- 5 new Business Directory Listings Submissions monthly
What are the Benefits?
- Your website remains current in terms of code, software and security updates and changes.
- Saves you money in the long run, because if your website gets hacked and you are not on a current maintenance plan, it will not be repaired free of charge. You will be charged a substantial amount of money to repair your damaged website.
- Keeps your website and its content fresh and current, which in turn helps with Google indexing as Google gives preference to websites with fresh content, when it comes to website rankings and indexing.
- You will get a monthly report of your website’s performance.
- You get more exposure for your business ergo possibly more new customers for your business.
What is not included?
- Redesign of the website, including changing any design elements.
- Changes in website functionality
- Logo or banner creation.
- SEO Services – In terms of images and titles optimization
- Creation of subdomains or new installations.
- Changing of the template/theme or layout changes.
- Anything else not listed as included in this service.