What does the bronze website maintenance package include?
- Keeping current backups
- Website software updates as they become available
- Monthly plugin /module updates
- Adding new e-mail accounts should you require it
- 1 Email Campaign per month. Applicable if you have an existing bulk mailing account with an online provider or if you have bulk newsletter sending facility incorporated inside your website. Please note that you must provide me with the relevant login details of your online bulk mailing account and you also have to provide me the email/newsletter content each month.
- Monitoring forums and comments, checking for spam
- Emergency repairs due to hacker attacks
- Database repairs & Upgrades
What are the Benefits?
- Your website remains current in terms of code, software and security updates and changes.
- Saves you money in the long run, because if your website gets hacked and you are not on a current maintenance plan, it will not be repaired free of charge. You will be charged a substantial amount of money to repair your damaged website.
What is not included?
- Redesign of the website, including changing any design elements.
- Changes in website content
- Changes in website functionality
- Logo or banner creation.
- SEO Services (see our SEO packages page for details).
- Creation of subdomains or new installations.
- Installing any new, third-party extensions, plugins or modules.
- Changing of the template/theme or layout changes.
- Anything else not listed as included in this service.