Enigma-Designs offers Transcription Services in South Africa and worldwide. Get accurate transcription of your audio or video – interviews, conference calls, marketing videos, podcasts, dictations or any other – in English or Afrikaans.
Transcription Types and Formats:
There are 3 types of transcription formats which can be used for transcribing audio files. I make us of Intelligent Verbatim for all transcribing, but can also do the transcribing in Edited Verbatim or Full Verbatim.
- Clean verbatim (also known as Intelligent Verbatim) effectively removes all of the so-called ‘extras’ that you may hear in an audio or video recording – “umms,” “likes,” “you knows” and other filler words, as well as stuttering and replaces slang words with standard words. Having said that, grammatical errors will not be corrected. The main purpose of an intelligent verbatim transcription is to provide a more readable transcript while staying true to the grammar, voice and intended meaning of the participants. This type of verbatim is ideal for business and marketing transcription purposes such as focus groups, conferences and meetings, and more. This is the less expensive type of transcription.
- Edited verbatim goes beyond the clean verbatim style of transcripts to actually improve grammar and tenses. This polishing ensures that the final received transcript is as accurate as it is readable. Edited verbatim is great for academic transcriptions and medical needs where high accuracy, quick delivery and digestibility are key. This type of transcription is more expensive than intelligent verbatim, but less expensive than full verbatim.
- Full verbatim (also known as true verbatim) transcripts are as word-for-word as you can get, capturing speech in exactly the way that it sounds. This includes every filler word, stutter, gestation and external or background noise that may surface in your audio or video recording. This style of verbatim is mostly used for legal transcription needs, where the documentation of testimony or other interviews requires an intense level of detail to capture verbal cues or hesitations. This type of transcription is more time consuming and as such is the most expensive type of transcription.
What I require from you:
- Select your preferred Verbatim Service, then add the amount of recorded minutes contained in your audio file, by selecting the corresponding amount in the quantity selector box. Be SURE to enter the exact amount of recorded minutes contained in your file, because ONLY the amount of minutes you have purchased, will be transcribed!
- Click the add to cart button and make payment. (my transciption services are prepaid)
- Audio & video files must please be uploaded to my dropbox account. You do not need a dropbox account to upload the files. After you have purchased a transcription service online on this website, you will receive an invoice which will contain a link to my dropbox account, where you can upload your audio or video file. Simply click on the link and upload the file.
- The uploaded file must be reasonably clear audio or video in English or Afrikaans.
- Transcription is done from English audio to English text or Afrikaans audio to Afrikaans text.
- I accept audio and video recordings in MP3, MP4, M4A, MOV, AVI, OGG, AAC, and WAV. I also accept links to streaming video and audio files available on the web.
- YouTube videos also accepted
What you get:
- High quality transcription
- Format – Intelligent Verbatim
- Any number of speakers
- Accurate, error-free work
- 100% privacy guarantee
- On-time delivery
- Transcript emailed to you in Microsoft Word document format as well as in pdf format.
Pricing Structure Details:
- Pricing for Intelligent Verbatim Transcription Services:
R600 for transcribing a 1hr (recorded time) clear audio file OR R10 per minute.
- Pricing for Edited Verbatim Transcription Services:
R1020 for transcribing a 1hr (recorded time) clear audio file OR R17 per minute.
- Pricing for Full Verbatim Transcription Services:
R1560 for transcribing a 1hr (recorded time) clear audio file OR R26 per minute.