What is Virtual Assistance Services?
A virtual assistant is an administrative or personal assistant who works remotely for various clients. These days, a virtual assistant is someone a lot of busy professionals just can’t do without.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Assistant Services
- Virtual assistants reduce your business overheads and costs dramatically in terms of your labor costs and more.
- Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payrolls, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance.
- Time saving, more time to concentrate on your core business activities, resulting in increased productivity.
- Virtual assistants work around your schedule to provide you service whenever you need it.
- With a virtual assistant you only pay for time spent on your project and work can be done outside normal business hours.
- Virtual assistants take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for because you’re too busy growing your business.
- There’s no need for an actual office if you don’t need one or work from home.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- A virtual assistant may have skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn.
Virtual Assistance Services on Offer:
1. Administrative Assistance & Data Management
Administrative Assistance includes:
- Diary/calendar management
- Support ticket management
- Forum and chatroom moderation
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Event and flight bookings online
Data Management includes:
- Data processing/capturing
- Data entry
2. Newsletter & Email Management
Newsletter Management Includes:
- Newsletter set up
- Newsletter writing
- Newsletter editing
- Newsletter scheduling
Email Management Includes:
3. Social Media Creation and Management – in English or Afrikaans
Social Media Creation Includes:
- Creating Facebook Pages
- Creating Twitter Pages
- Creating LinkedIn Pages
Social Media Management Includes:
- Post social media content
- Respond to social media comments & queries
- Manage Social Media Advertising
4. Typing and Document Management – in English or Afrikaans
- Typing of Letters
- Typing of Documents
- Typing Memos & Notes
- Creating basic reports
- CV Creation
Document Management Includes:
- Editing of Documents
- Proof Reading Documents
- Document Uploading to for instance Dropbox
- Converting Document from word to pdf
5. Online Research
Online Research Includes:
- Researching travel and accommodation arrangements
- Social media content research
- Product & Services Research
- Competitor Research
- General or specific research terms