What is Virtual Assistance Services?
A virtual assistant is an administrative or personal assistant who works remotely for various clients. These days, a virtual assistant is someone a lot of busy professionals just can’t do without.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Assistant Services
- Virtual assistants reduce your business overheads and costs dramatically in terms of your labor costs and more. Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payrolls, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance.
- Time saving, more time to concentrate on your core business activities, resulting in increased productivity.
- Virtual assistants work around your schedule to provide you service whenever you need it.
- With a virtual assistant you only pay for time spent on your project and work can be done outside normal business hours.
- Virtual assistants take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for because you’re too busy growing your business.
- There’s no need for an actual office if you don’t need one or work from home.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- A virtual assistant may have skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn.
Virtual Assistance Services offered by Enigma-Designs:
- Add or edit blog posts – On wordpress or blogger.com
- Manage and send blog newsletters – For websites with newsletter functionality already integrated or for those who use mailchimp as newsletter platform
- Internet based Market Research – Any topic or competitor related research
- Data Capturing – Compile data into organized spreadsheets
- Typing – Of handwritten content, copy or retyping documents
- Invoicing & Quoting – Invoicing and quoting your clients
- Manage your social media accounts – Post content on your social media accounts
- Product management on online stores – Add or delete products on your online store
- Maximum 10 hours per month
- Includes: Any admin services listed above
- Billed in advanced monthly – Plan can be upgraded, should you need more hours a month
- Ad Hoc Projects – Minimum 1 hour
- Includes:Any admin services listed above
- Billed per hour – work delivered upon payment received